Monday, April 1, 2013

Ahhh Monday...

Well....its Monday and its April Fool's day.... not a good combo at all!!! :)

Got the WOD done this morning with my girls....we completed front squats, box jumps, kettle bell swings, single leg dead lift with kettle bells, medicine ball push ups, reverse pull ups, lunges, and 45 deg crunches, dumb bell bench press, rows with bands....And still with all that, one of us dropped a bar on a leg, hit a shin during box jumps, and i hit my knee cap with a dumbbell! And then finished the workout with a mile run... i think i'm going to stay inside for the rest of the day for fear of hurting myself again or someone else!! Yikes!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!! I attended my first Drag Strip racing in Bristol, TN on Saturday with my better half! We had a blast!!! We have lots of car shows to attend in the next two months!! Loving it!! We're big car people and love to go see cool cars!!



No comments:

Post a Comment