Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful Spring Morning!!

The view from my porch this morning as I'm writing....! Love this time of the year!!! Warm enough for shorts, but just cool enough for a long sleeve tshirt! Perfect!


Ok, so here's my issue today...well, this week... I'm going to vary from my norm of fitness and health today.. My issue today is with myself.. I was given an awesome possible business idea over the weekend but I can't seem to get out of my own head to start working on the hows and whys of the business idea..I am one of the people who was graced with the talent of always over thinking EVERYTHING and attempting to come up with the solution to fix everything all at once and when I realize that's nuts, I just shut down and quit whatever "it" was.... My brain is having a hard time wrapping around the idea of writing a business plan (which is something I have NEVER done...)... I get started with doing research on it and my brain and my personality take over and all I feel like doing is throwing my laptop out the window! My goal this week and next week is to somehow get out of my own head and take this new endeavor one step at a time.... As my so smart brother told me last night "You cannot do ALL of it at one time! Start in pieces at the beginning... You have our family genes of wanting to tackle the whole world and fix it at one time... :) " Such a smart brother!!! :) I just wanted to share some of my frustration that is rolling around in my head this week :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment