Monday, April 8, 2013

Struggling...

I made it thru Monday! It always seems like its a hassle to make it thru Monday's.... :) I did have success this morning with our workout!! I was able to correctly do my front squats, without hurting my wrists....That's my piece of advice today for anyone starting any workout that requires weight training...Make sure you learn the proper way to do the exercise. It's well worth the extra time to do it right!!  In addition to our workout this morning we also did cardio which kicked my tail!! Two rounds of what we call Snake Stadiums... done on one side of the college football stadium; you basically just go up and down the stairs in the stadium from one end to the other...Not nearly as easy as it sounds!!

I made my first protein shake this morning with spinach...Well, it turns your shakes quite a not very pretty color, but actually tastes pretty good! I made mine with a vanilla protein powder, strawberries, one banana, and maybe 3/4 cup of spinach, and 8 oz of organic 2% milk...

Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment