Monday, April 22, 2013

A little photography....

Been a few days since my last post...:( This weekend my better half and I went to a car show put on by Import Alliance and thought i would share a couple of my pics :) I still need to work on learning how to photograph cars....they don't react quite like live people do! ;) Always learning new things!!! Luckily my better half is BIG on cars and can help me learn how to see them to be able to photograph better!! We had a blast at the car show and saw some really impressive imports!! (We're both Subie drivers...:)




.....On a health and fitness note... :) I'm getting a kick out of realizing all the odd and new cravings I'm having since starting these intense workouts...(well, not really odd, just new/different to me..) I've been craving all different kinds of fruits...we got mangoes, bananas, and pears at the grocery today... And I've been wanting what I thought was soda, but realized that its more just the bubbles in the sodas....Thinking I  need to invest in some lime or lemon flavored seltzer water... :) And much to my astonishment, I realized as we were walking into the grocery tonight, that I haven't had any wine in weeks!!! ....and shockingly, I didn't miss it too terribly much!! I know, everyone that knows me just fell out of their chair reading that!! Although I do still plan on having a glass every now and again!! :) Not ready to give up a good glass of Cab!

Hope everyone enjoys their week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment