Friday, March 29, 2013

Yay Friday!!

And....its finally Friday!!! My workout buddies and I did an early workout this morning instead of our normal time...

Battle Ropes, Jump Rope, Mountain Climbers, Turkish Get-ups, and ski lunges (i know this isn't what they're really called, but i can't remember the true name for them....) was our workout this morning!!! Battle Ropes always seem to kick my butt, but they are getting a little easier the more we do them... :) If anyone is interested in the actual workout, i'll add it to the fitness tab.. :)

On a different note....I made spaghetti last night for the first time with spaghetti squash instead of noodles...I haven't cooked with it before so I was a little unsure about what it was going to come out like...I baked it first and then put it in the fridge for a couple days until I knew I was going to use it...I'll also add what I did with more details on the food/recipes tab :)... I know I really liked the substitute, and I think my better half liked it too...Although I think he still prefers his noodles, but at least he'll eat the squash sub, but I can't get him to eat my whole wheat noodles.. :) That's all good, though.. :)

Have a great holiday weekend, stay strong, fit, and healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment