Friday, May 24, 2013

Busy!!!!

Whew!!!!..... its been one of those kinds of weeks!!! My days this week have been all sorts of wonky!!!  Spent the first three days of the week in my hometown catching up with some good friends that I haven't seen in almost a year since I moved, photographing a charity golf tournament for St. Jude/Wells Fargo, spending time with my best friend, and having a brief visit with my brother before he flew back to his home....Photographing a golf tournament is a whole different kind of animal!!! It was a real success but figured out a couple things that I will need to work on if I photograph golf again...:) That's the great thing about photography, we're always learning new things!! Who knew it was so hard to get the ENTIRE golf club in the shot... :)

On a workout note... :) Since my week was so wonky, as was my workout, or rather lack there of...:( I did however get in a GREAT workout with my workout buddy late in the Wednesday when I got back in town.. Our workout consisted of squats, dead lifts, pull-ups, suitcases with kettle bells, push-ups and inverted pull-ups with bands, barbell lunges, and cleans!!!! Needless to say we were a bit sore the next day!!! But a great workout!!!  And today I was able to remove one of my resistance bands when doing pull-ups!!! And just to see how far I am from being able to do a regular pull up, I managed 2 pull ups with my workout buddy holding my feet and giving me some help!!! I was SOOO excited!!! Who knew it would be so exciting!! :)

One week until my first Warrior Dash!!! Crossing my fingers all goes well!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment