Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A very sore core......and some thoughts...

This has been a rather uneventful week so far... :) Which I guess is a good thing!! Today is my chill night with myself to have a glass or few of wine and catch up on the things from the week :) My better half goes and plays with cars on Wednesday nights...Our night a week made me decide on today's post.. Its not workout related, but I will post our Core/Ab WOD that we did today! (its a doosey!!)

One of the most important things I have learned over the years being in a relationship is "you" time.. I wanted to share this particular piece of information because I think that so many couples don't realize how important it is to have "you" time every week. Many couples believe that they have to spend every day, all day/night with each other... Let me share a secret with you, all day, every day isn't healthy!! Each person in a relationship should do something that is not with their partner each week. This can range from going out to dinner with your girlfriends or guy friends, going for a run or workout, to going to play with cars(my better half LOVES to work on cars).. You don't even have to leave the house(well one of you does..:) ) I make one of my favorite old college meals and have either wine or some other beverage and catch up on my shows or I meet a girlfriend for dinner... :) Having some of that time away from each other to do something you enjoy will make you appreciate each other even that much more!!!

My advice to couples is get out and do something for YOU each week!! It will make your relationship stronger and more enjoyable, I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment