Saturday, August 2, 2014

A great find!!!

Hi guys!!! My apologies that it has been SOOO long since I've posted!! I still am going full force with my Crossfit and still doing my Paleo about 80% of the time...:) I came across this blog post this morning from http://fullofgraceandgreens.blogspot.com/, written by Aubrey!! I wanted to share her post here...

I think what she writes about is so very true, in Crossfit, but also in whatever fitness/sport that people are involved in... I have blogged about this briefly in the past, but thought that Aubrey hit the nail on the head and wanted to share her writings! Check out her blog as well!!!

http://fullofgraceandgreens.blogspot.com/2014/07/crossfit-real-danger-of-sport.html

Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of the summer before the fall starts up!!!

Enjoy Aubrey's post on the above link!!!

Remember, Don't ever give up on what you're passionate about!!! Good things don't happen overnight, stick with it!!!


:) Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment