Friday, March 28, 2014

....And I'm back!!!

Hi there!!!!  Once again it has been WAY too long since I've written.....!!

Since you last heard from me, I finished my Paleo Challenge with my local Box on March 1st! YAY!!!! I didn't come in the top 3, however I did find out that I came in fourth!!!!  Which blew my mind since I have been nursing a shoulder injury for just over a month now....
I didn't realize how much having this injury would affect my mental state!!!!

So my results for those of you that are interested in how I did numbers wise on my Paleo Challenge.....:) Total inches lost 8.5.... Lost 8 lbs and almost 2 pant sizes!!!!  I was STOKED!! But i feel like i have lost ALOT of the strength that I had in my upper body over the last month since I literally couldn't lift ANYTHING above my head because of my shoulder.... I didn't realize how much of our WOD's incorporate upper body work on a daily basis!! Luckily I have FABULOUS coaches and they worked to come up with modifications or completely new workouts for me when I couldn't do the one that everyone else was doing... But, the rehab is going great and over the last week I have been able to actually lift some weight over my head...Not what I could do, but this is progress.... And I have a Warrior Dash to participate in in a couple weeks and then my first local Crossfit competition in a month!!!  My nerves are starting to set in for my first competition, especially since we have no idea what kind of WOD's we're going to be doing!!!!

Other than that, not a whole lot of interesting stuff going on around here, unfortunately!!! REALLY ready for some warmer weather though.... Our weather here is a bit confused....:)

Til next time!!!! Stay healthy and have fun everyone!!!!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment