Friday, June 7, 2013

Whew....Its Friday!!

This week has been a bit crazy!!! Workouts this week were a little off my normal schedule, which i found I kinda liked :) My better half and I did our Wednesday workout on Tuesday because we spent ALL day Wednesday on the golf course...(not playing, but working..) He was making sure that no one got hurt or heat exhaustion and I was taking photographs for the University that was putting on the golf tournament to raise money for the athletics.. :) We had a blast!!! I'm learning how to photograph golf, which is a bit more tricky than you might think.... :)

Back on a workout train of thought... Monday's workout consisted of chain squats, band bench, power cleans, band pull thru, low band row, glut ham, 3 way calf raises, step ups, and single leg RDL, triceps dips and clapping pushups!.. Tuesday's workout was a doosey and kicked my butt!!! Tuesday was overhead press, rope lat pulldown, rear felt, GHD punch, reverse curls, chaos inverted pull-ups, regular pull-ups, farmer carries (to the 50 yard line), and 10 lb plate flips....YIKES!! Needless to say my forearms were on fire!!!!
Thursday I went in with the intent of doing some core and then going to run.....Not what happened!! We ended up doing Med ball slams, med ball wall pushes (not sure if thats really what they're called..), Cable crosses done with resistance bands, core work with weighted punches and weighted jabs, crosses, and upper cuts and finished up the workout with 4 stadiums and two 50 yard sprints...Whew!!!
And then..... We finished this week out with an Upper AND Lower body workout today!!! Box squats, deadlifts, band lat pulldowns, chaos kettle bell incline press, floor press, kettle bell stone pick ups and ended with ladder sprints on the football field (100 yrd, 90, 80, 70 yrd...etc) Wow!!! I'm already sore!!!

Now I get to go sit on the beach for week!!!! Going to try and get up early in the mornings and get some sort of Cross Fit workouts in on the beach without weights.... :)

Until next week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment